- Research and development, electrical engineering and production in Rimsting, Germany
- Individual and customer-specific production
- Flexible implementation of special customer requirements
- Own welding, turning and milling center in the company
- Customer service on site
- Highly qualified and motivated employees
Out of love for wood, the successful brand SERRA (lat. Saw) was founded in 1990 by the Bavarian founding family Fritz. For almost 30 years now, the innovative company has been renowned for its high-quality, “Made in Germany” products. Since the beginning of 2019 SERRA is part of the Austrian Wintersteiger AG. The unique SERRA technology is now available in over 80 countries successfully in daily use. From the small mobile sawmill to the complete sawmill line we offer for every need and purse in the most different climate zones customized solutions. The award “Top 100 Innovation Prize” is impressive proof of our lasting innovative strength.
We are proud of our first-class, worldwide personal service. Further machines for Wood completes our product range. The love for wood accompanies us everywhere: We work in wooden buildings, heat with wood and process wood. We are therefore well versed in this valuable raw material and this is the right basis for building excellent machines.