Get in contact! Look forward to us, as we look forward to seeing you.
SERRA Cut Coach - Tension simulator
Simulation for improved safety
Caution, danger to life: Forest workers and rescue teams, fire brigades and rescue services are all too familiar with this problem:
storm chaos. Fallen trees block the road and are under voltage. The risk of accident is particularly high for all parties involved when tree trunks are quickly and professionally removed.
The Cut Coach has been a trusted teaching device for fire brigades, trade associations, rescue services and forestry educational institutions for many years.
Jammed chainsaws and rebounding trees are not uncommon. Only experienced sawyers who quickly choose the safest cutting pattern can guarantee a smooth process. The proven CutCoach is a modern teaching device that offers the best possible training for real emergency situations.
- Tension simulation for logs with any length and diameters of up to 40 cm
- Fast loading because of the hydraulic crane
- Hydraulic controlling of all the functions with a central panel
- Generous working platform
- Mobile version useable everywhere
- If requested, with a petrol engine and hydraulic legs to assembly and disassembly faster
- Lasting value retention because of a galvanized main frame
from 28 – 32 feet*
14,000 BF / 8 **
25 hp electric
30 hp electric
The central control panel
- Clear overview of all hydraulic functions
- Protected safety clearance to the place of action
- With Euro control
Tensioning special sizes
- Clamping of smaller log diameters
- Extension of clamping stroke for smaller log diameters
- Easy assembly without tools
- Practical quick-latch for transport
The crane with two practical functions
- Loading the log onto the CutCoach
- Easy re-feeding of the length of the sawn-off log into the movable log claws
- More practice cuts for each participant due to the high repetition rate while keeping the wood consumption low
Any further questions?
Any other information?
Cut Coach - Tension simulator
|Tandem axle||2,7 t|
|Transport width||2.163 mm|
|Power connection||16A CEE-Socket
If requested with petrol engine
|Weight||approx. 2.200 kg (Depending on the equipment)|
|Speed||up to 80 km/h|
|Hydraulic pump drive||2,2 Kw electric engine|
|Log length min.||3 m|
|Log length max.||8 m|
|Operating pressure hydraulic||200 Bar|
|Hydraulic pump power||9 Liters/Min|
|Log diameter||max. 40 cm|
|Length of the sawn piece||min. 30 cm|